Bearing Application Seminars
Bearing Application Seminars (Maintenance Training School)
AVAILABLE IN CANADA ONLY
This intensive 3-day course on the design, application and maintenance of anti-friction bearings, is presented using lectures and hands-on workshops. The workshops have been selected to highlight common maintenance problems which result in premature bearing failure.
In conjunction with classroom lectures, the participants will learn, in a hands-on environment, the correct procedures for mounting the following types of bearings:
- large bore spherical roller bearings (including the use of hydraulics)
- tapered roller bearings (mounting and setting end play)
- deep groove ball bearings
- cylindrical roller bearings
- bearing units
- small bore spherical roller bearing pillow blocks
The participants will learn the fundamentals of current bearing technology including:
- bearing design and materials
- cage configurations and materials: features and benefit
- extra precision: what is required
- bearing life: theory vs. reality
The program ideally is suited to anyone involved in the maintenance of machinery and specifically, those whose duties include the installation and maintenance of anti-friction bearings. The program is structured so that it is not specific to any industry.
February 4-6, 2020 in Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Class size is limited. All classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information contact NTN Bearing Corporation of Canada, Applications and Maintenance School, tel. (905) 564-2700, 1-800-405-6720, or email us.